Welcome to IDEALS
, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the .
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
- Yunfeng Folding Chairs NAP Lounge Chair backrest Leisure Chair Home Balcony Lazy Chair Beach Chair
- Computer Monitor Raised Shelf Bracket, Desktop Keyboard Storage Bracket Rack, Density Board Size 48.5 20 12.7cm (color bluee)
- (Honey Brown) - Relaxdays Clothes Stand Sandra with 2 Shelves, Metal, Wardrobe Storage Unit, with Garment Rail, Size 160 x 61.5 x 38 cm, Honey Brown, Metal
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Kitchen faucet, brass kitchen faucet, all-in-One cold water tap, spring vegetable wash basin Faucet
- MAT Personalized Edging Anti-Slip Carpet, Kitchen Bathroom Anti-Slip Non-Slip Door Mat
- Semicircle Area Rug Carpet Baiyun Mountain Scenery Door mat Indoors Bathroom Mats Non Slip W47 x H32 INCH
- color03 H 31.5 xD 47.2 Marine Life Semicircle Doormat Navy Sea Life Yacht Theme colord Wood Backdrop with Rudder Like Compass Image Halfmoon doormats H 27.5 xD 41.3 Multicolor
- 1PC Glass Ceramics Pepper Spice Mill Grinder Set Handheld Seasoning Mills Grinder Cooking BBQ Tools Random color
(School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2019)Harpo Marx, née Arthur Marx, was one of the most important harpists in the twentieth century. Although he began as a self-taught musician and never learned to read music, he introduced the harp to millions of people ...
Separation and Connectedness through Travels Towards the Peach Blossom Spring: The Lack of Correspondence Between Diasporic Spaces(2019-04-13)
(Association of College and Research Libraries, 2019-04)Librarians speculate that the digitization and delivery of items through the HathiTrust may reduce or eliminate demand for the corresponding print content. This belief feeds into a perception that monographs housed within ...
(Association for Library Collections & Technical Services, 2019-04)This paper presents an analysis of e-book usage in one interdisciplinary research collection, for library and information science (LIS), at a large research institution. Drawing from the social sciences, humanities, and ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1473]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1352]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1057]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 977]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 831]