Welcome to IDEALS
, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the .
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
- Long Back Lazy Couch Tatami Foldable Single Lunch Break Small Bed Computer Chair (color 9)
- Red Wine Shelf Ierly Solid Ornaments Fashion Furniture Pine Wood Wine Rack Creative Wine Rack Wine Bottle Rack Pine Wood Colour 32x26x27.5cm (color 32.5x26x19cm)
- Coffee Table Iron Coffee Table Simple Small Table Living Room Sofa Side Personalized Small Round Table (color Pink, Size S)
- Ceravid MrClever WC Deep Cleaner Combination Dishwasher, Model of Departure Horizontally In The Set, Ceravid
- Artzfolio White Pegasus Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Natural Brown Frame 6 X 7.7Inch
- Bathroom Non-Slip Floor Mat Entrance Wooden Door on a White Background with High Absorbency
- color15 H 19.7 xD 31.5 Unicorn Semicircle Doormat Authentic Spiritual Horselike Creature Design with The East Tribal Patterns Image Halfmoon doormats H 27.5 xD 41.3 Multicolor
- 1.2 Meter Steel Wire Generator Gasoline Accessory Oil Thredtle Cable
(School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2019)Harpo Marx, née Arthur Marx, was one of the most important harpists in the twentieth century. Although he began as a self-taught musician and never learned to read music, he introduced the harp to millions of people ...
Separation and Connectedness through Travels Towards the Peach Blossom Spring: The Lack of Correspondence Between Diasporic Spaces(2019-04-13)
(Association of College and Research Libraries, 2019-04)Librarians speculate that the digitization and delivery of items through the HathiTrust may reduce or eliminate demand for the corresponding print content. This belief feeds into a perception that monographs housed within ...
(Association for Library Collections & Technical Services, 2019-04)This paper presents an analysis of e-book usage in one interdisciplinary research collection, for library and information science (LIS), at a large research institution. Drawing from the social sciences, humanities, and ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1473]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1352]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1057]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 977]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 831]