Welcome to IDEALS
, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the .
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
- CD Rack Floating Unit Frame Wall Bookshelf Separator Wood Wall Shelf Wall-Mounted Storage Rack Wall Decoration Retro Style (color B, Size 5)
- Non-sticCopper Frying Pan 11 inch Cookware Oven & Dishwasher Safe Ceramic Pan Frying Pans Nonstick Skillet Copper Saucepan25 11inch 2.2mm
- Bestand Wall Mount Monitor Stand LCD Screen Gas Spring Single Monitor Arm-Aluminum Lift Engine Arm Mount, Grey
- SADASD Contemporary Bathroom Full Copper Basin Faucet Double Two Holes. Kitchen. A Million Basin Sink Mixer Tap Ceramic Valve Core Cold Water With G1 2 Hose
- Artzfolio Geometric Abstract D7 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board White Frame 8.5 X 6Inch
- Thickened Stair Mats Step Pad Non-Slip Solid Wood Floor Mat Stair Mats Carpet The Floor Step-P 75x24cm(30x9inch)
- color14 H 31.5 xD 47.2 Tree Semicircle Doormat Mother Nature Theme Fresh Trees with Leaves Pattern Ecology and Growth Theme Halfmoon doormats H 27.5 xD 41.3 Pale Green White
- Vnazlife Bloody Forceps Open Artifact Flower Tides Pickled Bloody Hairy Clip openers Light Grey
(School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2019)Harpo Marx, née Arthur Marx, was one of the most important harpists in the twentieth century. Although he began as a self-taught musician and never learned to read music, he introduced the harp to millions of people ...
Separation and Connectedness through Travels Towards the Peach Blossom Spring: The Lack of Correspondence Between Diasporic Spaces(2019-04-13)
(Association of College and Research Libraries, 2019-04)Librarians speculate that the digitization and delivery of items through the HathiTrust may reduce or eliminate demand for the corresponding print content. This belief feeds into a perception that monographs housed within ...
(Association for Library Collections & Technical Services, 2019-04)This paper presents an analysis of e-book usage in one interdisciplinary research collection, for library and information science (LIS), at a large research institution. Drawing from the social sciences, humanities, and ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1473]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1352]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1057]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 977]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 831]