Welcome to IDEALS
, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the .
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
- CD Rack Floating Unit Frame Wall Bookshelf Separator Wood Wall Shelf Wall-Mounted Storage Rack Wall Decoration Retro Style (color B, Size 5)
- Non-sticCopper Frying Pan 11 inch Cookware Oven & Dishwasher Safe Ceramic Pan Frying Pans Nonstick Skillet Copper Saucepan25 11inch 2.2mm
- Flower Pot, Round Jardiniere Simple Plant Pot Flower Stand Indoor Modern Balcony Garden Vase Living Room Green Planting Floor Decoration (color Black)
- Leisure Chair Simple Home Chair Modern Fashion Plastic Creative Dining Chair Nordic Style Chair (color Green)
- KidKraft Martial Arts Belt Holder
- Anti-Skid Area Rug Technology Background of Small Ball bluee Home Decor Area Rug W47 x H32 INCH
- color05 60 Round(150CM) AndyTours Fashions Table Cloth,Meerkat or Suricate1,High-end Durable Creative Home,70 INCH
- Farmerly WORTHBUY Portable 304 Stainless Steel Tableware Set Eco-Friendly Wheat Straw Dinnerware Kids School Japanese Cutlery Dinner Set Pink 4 Set
(School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2019)Harpo Marx, née Arthur Marx, was one of the most important harpists in the twentieth century. Although he began as a self-taught musician and never learned to read music, he introduced the harp to millions of people ...
Separation and Connectedness through Travels Towards the Peach Blossom Spring: The Lack of Correspondence Between Diasporic Spaces(2019-04-13)
(Association of College and Research Libraries, 2019-04)Librarians speculate that the digitization and delivery of items through the HathiTrust may reduce or eliminate demand for the corresponding print content. This belief feeds into a perception that monographs housed within ...
(Association for Library Collections & Technical Services, 2019-04)This paper presents an analysis of e-book usage in one interdisciplinary research collection, for library and information science (LIS), at a large research institution. Drawing from the social sciences, humanities, and ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1473]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1352]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1057]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 977]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 831]