Welcome to IDEALS
, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the .
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
- Farmerly WLIARLEO Thicker Cover Sofa Towels for Couch Sofa Pastoral Slipcover capa de Sofa Covers Polyester Use Single Double Three Four Sofa Cover 10, 130x170cm Tablecloth
- Allied Brass 18 Double Towel Bar Satin Nickel
- Wine Rack Iron Art Hanging Wine Rack Creativity Wine Rack Simple Household Bottle Rack Length 60×Width 10×Height 110cm Personality Creative (color 2)
- Gmnalahome Front Welcome Entrance Door Mats orange White color Daffodil Flowers Isolate on White backgroun Depth Home Decor Rug Mats W39 x H19 INCH
- Decorative Embroidery Patchwork Design Round Floor Cushion Cover 18 X 18 X 14...
- color09 H 31.5 xD 47.2 Geometric Semicircle Doormat Vintage Fashion Feminine Pattern with Vibrant Toned Circle Shapes Design Halfmoon doormats H 27.5 xD 41.3 Pink White Black
- Silky Tassels Pendant DIY Craft Curtain Drapery Deco 2Pcs Peach Puff
(School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2019)Harpo Marx, née Arthur Marx, was one of the most important harpists in the twentieth century. Although he began as a self-taught musician and never learned to read music, he introduced the harp to millions of people ...
Separation and Connectedness through Travels Towards the Peach Blossom Spring: The Lack of Correspondence Between Diasporic Spaces(2019-04-13)
(Association of College and Research Libraries, 2019-04)Librarians speculate that the digitization and delivery of items through the HathiTrust may reduce or eliminate demand for the corresponding print content. This belief feeds into a perception that monographs housed within ...
(Association for Library Collections & Technical Services, 2019-04)This paper presents an analysis of e-book usage in one interdisciplinary research collection, for library and information science (LIS), at a large research institution. Drawing from the social sciences, humanities, and ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1473]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1352]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1057]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 977]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 831]