Welcome to IDEALS
, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the .
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
- Sweettreats Copper Pan 10-Inch Nonstick Deep Square Induction Fry Pan with Without Glass Lid, Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe 10inch 2.5mm
- Borhn Serezzo Towel Ring, B52749
- LJFYXZ Foldable Padded Floor Chair Double Layer Thickening Removable and Washable 5-Speed Adjustable Folding Chair Balcony Bedroom Bearing Weight 130kg 118x56x16cm (color Yellow)
- Entrance Door Mat Large Venice Dress Up Your Doorway W39 x H19 INCH
- DEZIRO Christmas Background Floor mats for Home Entry Way Area Rug Doormat Carpet shoes Scraper Anti-Slip Washable
- White-b Storage Shelf Bookshelf - Desktop Shelf Combination Bookcase - Desk Shelf Student Creative Cabinet (color White-C) Home Stand (color Light Walnut-c)
- Multifunctional Home Stainless Steel Collapsible Fruit Vegetable Steamer Basket Non-Scratch Kitchen Food Cooking Tools A
(School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2019)Harpo Marx, née Arthur Marx, was one of the most important harpists in the twentieth century. Although he began as a self-taught musician and never learned to read music, he introduced the harp to millions of people ...
Separation and Connectedness through Travels Towards the Peach Blossom Spring: The Lack of Correspondence Between Diasporic Spaces(2019-04-13)
(Association of College and Research Libraries, 2019-04)Librarians speculate that the digitization and delivery of items through the HathiTrust may reduce or eliminate demand for the corresponding print content. This belief feeds into a perception that monographs housed within ...
(Association for Library Collections & Technical Services, 2019-04)This paper presents an analysis of e-book usage in one interdisciplinary research collection, for library and information science (LIS), at a large research institution. Drawing from the social sciences, humanities, and ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1473]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1352]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1057]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 977]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 831]