Welcome to IDEALS
, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the .
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
- Iron Fashion Creative Crafts Ornaments red Wine Bottle Wine Rack Wine Rack Wine Holder, Wrought Iron Wine Rack Iron, Tricycle Wine Rack (Bronze) (color -, Size -)
- VidaXL Metal Bed Frame with Slatted Base 137x187cm Double Size Bedroom Base
- Oudan Antique jade plus high European faucet sink hot and cold natural green jade basin full copper Washbasin Faucet, God is the classic antique series Wong Yuk-Aspect (color 3)
- Artzfolio Landscape with Ship & A Big Moon Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board golden Frame 6 X 7.7Inch
- Lassig 4Kids Mini Lunch Bag Wildlife, Rhino Green
- color10 H 31.5 xD 47.2 Pineapple Semicircle Doormat Star Patterned Arrangement of Exotic Fruits with Greyscale Leaves Halfmoon doormats H 27.5 xD 41.3 Black Grey and Yellow
- (300 l) - Wolfpack 5050520 - Tap for Barrel Plastic, Number 2 300 l
(School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2019)Harpo Marx, née Arthur Marx, was one of the most important harpists in the twentieth century. Although he began as a self-taught musician and never learned to read music, he introduced the harp to millions of people ...
Separation and Connectedness through Travels Towards the Peach Blossom Spring: The Lack of Correspondence Between Diasporic Spaces(2019-04-13)
(Association of College and Research Libraries, 2019-04)Librarians speculate that the digitization and delivery of items through the HathiTrust may reduce or eliminate demand for the corresponding print content. This belief feeds into a perception that monographs housed within ...
(Association for Library Collections & Technical Services, 2019-04)This paper presents an analysis of e-book usage in one interdisciplinary research collection, for library and information science (LIS), at a large research institution. Drawing from the social sciences, humanities, and ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1473]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1352]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1057]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 977]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 831]