Welcome to IDEALS
, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the .
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
- Iron Fashion Creative Crafts Ornaments red Wine Bottle Wine Rack Wine Rack Wine Holder, Wrought Iron Wine Rack Iron, Tricycle Wine Rack (Bronze) (color -, Size -)
- Umbrella stand Home Entrance Hall Umbrella Storage Bucket Wrought Iron Floor Multifunctional umbrella stand Creative Storage Rack (color White, Size 50 23cm)
- Towel Rack Stainless Steel Chrome Plated Towel Rack, Bathroom Bathroom Wall Hanging Towel Bar Bathroom Towel Shelf
- Artzfolio Buddha D3 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Black Frame 8.5 X 6Inch
- Art Home Store Bamboo Flowerpot Display Rack with Caster Movible Flower Stand, Dark Brown (color Width 25 cm)
- color05 H 39.3 xD 59 Luau Semicircle Doormat Tropical Plants Pattern with Swiss Cheese Plants and Exotic Flowers Growth Image Halfmoon doormats H 27.5 xD 41.3 bluee Marigold
- Storage Rack Toilet Bathroom Laundry Shelf Unit Basket Shelves Organiser 4 Tier w 3 Baskets
(School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2019)Harpo Marx, née Arthur Marx, was one of the most important harpists in the twentieth century. Although he began as a self-taught musician and never learned to read music, he introduced the harp to millions of people ...
Separation and Connectedness through Travels Towards the Peach Blossom Spring: The Lack of Correspondence Between Diasporic Spaces(2019-04-13)
(Association of College and Research Libraries, 2019-04)Librarians speculate that the digitization and delivery of items through the HathiTrust may reduce or eliminate demand for the corresponding print content. This belief feeds into a perception that monographs housed within ...
(Association for Library Collections & Technical Services, 2019-04)This paper presents an analysis of e-book usage in one interdisciplinary research collection, for library and information science (LIS), at a large research institution. Drawing from the social sciences, humanities, and ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1473]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1352]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1057]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 977]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 831]