Welcome to IDEALS
, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the .
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
- Iron Fashion Creative Crafts Ornaments red Wine Bottle Wine Rack Wine Rack Wine Holder, Wrought Iron Wine Rack Iron, Tricycle Wine Rack (Bronze) (color -, Size -)
- AIDELAI Coat Racks- Coat Stand Hand Rack Solid Wood Environmental Simple Modern Assembly Living Room Creative Racks (color Brown)
- BO Wen Home- Bedroom European Style Solid Wood Coat Racks Landing Hangers Fashion Simple Clothes Shelves (color 1)
- Medicine Box Household Emergency Medicine Chest Plastic Security Lock High Capacity First aid kit Medical Cabinet Medical Examination Box Emergency Medicine Box Drug Storage Box
- OmniMount OS40TP Tilt and Pan TV Mount for 13-Inch to 37-Inch TVs
- color11 H 39.3 xD 59 Bulldog Semicircle Doormat Doodle Style Fun Pattern with Playful Domestic Pets in Party Hats and Crowns Halfmoon doormats H 27.5 xD 41.3 Black and White
- 1Pc Burgundy, 450MMx500MM 45x50cm Bathroom Toilet Mats Microfiber Non Slip Rug for Toilet U Shape Mats Natural Latex Back
(School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2019)Harpo Marx, née Arthur Marx, was one of the most important harpists in the twentieth century. Although he began as a self-taught musician and never learned to read music, he introduced the harp to millions of people ...
Separation and Connectedness through Travels Towards the Peach Blossom Spring: The Lack of Correspondence Between Diasporic Spaces(2019-04-13)
(Association of College and Research Libraries, 2019-04)Librarians speculate that the digitization and delivery of items through the HathiTrust may reduce or eliminate demand for the corresponding print content. This belief feeds into a perception that monographs housed within ...
(Association for Library Collections & Technical Services, 2019-04)This paper presents an analysis of e-book usage in one interdisciplinary research collection, for library and information science (LIS), at a large research institution. Drawing from the social sciences, humanities, and ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1473]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1352]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1057]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 977]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 831]