Welcome to IDEALS
, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the .
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
- Farmerly Cooking Tool appliances Baking 10 - Piece Set Pot Spatula Scoop Spoon Colander Silicone Kitchen Utensils
- JJJJD Folding Table Small Size Computer Table Wall-Mounted Desk Notebook Desk Drop Leaf Dining Table 4 Size 5 colors Optional (color B, Size 50 30cm)
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet The copper hot and cold into the wall flush mount faucet basin mixer with pre-layin
- KidKraft Single Storage Unit - Espresso
- URDER Welcome Doormats Rubber Non-Slip Floor Mat Rugs for Entrance Way Indoor Front Door Bathroom Kitchen, shoes Scraper Carpet 31.5 x 20 Inch Merry Christmas Cute Santa Claus
- color05 H 27.5\ Tropical Semicircle Doormat Sunset Over Ocean Calm Exotic Beach in Kut Island Thailand Summertime Halfmoon doormats H 27.5 xD 41.3 bluee Black Pale Pink
- Anti-Dirty Non-Slip Sofa Cover Pet Dog Mat Cushion All-Inclusive Removable Multi-Size Corner Sofa Towel for Sectional Sofa color 3, 70x70cm
(School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2019)Harpo Marx, née Arthur Marx, was one of the most important harpists in the twentieth century. Although he began as a self-taught musician and never learned to read music, he introduced the harp to millions of people ...
Separation and Connectedness through Travels Towards the Peach Blossom Spring: The Lack of Correspondence Between Diasporic Spaces(2019-04-13)
(Association of College and Research Libraries, 2019-04)Librarians speculate that the digitization and delivery of items through the HathiTrust may reduce or eliminate demand for the corresponding print content. This belief feeds into a perception that monographs housed within ...
(Association for Library Collections & Technical Services, 2019-04)This paper presents an analysis of e-book usage in one interdisciplinary research collection, for library and information science (LIS), at a large research institution. Drawing from the social sciences, humanities, and ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1473]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1352]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1057]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 977]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 831]