Welcome to IDEALS
, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the .
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
- Cat Climbing Frame Sisal Tree House Cat Platform Platform Big Cat Toy Creative Design Cat Claw Plate Grinding Claw Supply (color Beige)
- Zoomy far Various NITURE Predector SLIPCOVER 1 2 3 SEAT Quilted Sofa Couch Cover Please Pick 2 Seater
- Bar Stools, Metal Kitchen Stool Dining Stool Round Retro Vintage Industrial Style Adjustable Height Chair, with Back (color C)
- Contemporary LED Waterfall Stainless Steel Chrome
- SOCOMIMI U-Shaped Toilet Mat Decor Asian Japanese Ink Paint Flourishing Flower Patterns Oriental Decor bluee Washable Non-Slip
- color14 H 27.5\ Year of The Dog Semicircle Doormat Japanese Flourishing Petals with Canine Silhouette on Cloudy Background Halfmoon doormats H 27.5 xD 41.3 Multicolor
- 100PCS Nursery Pots Seedling-Raising Bags Environmental Non-Woven Nursery Bags Garden
(School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2019)Harpo Marx, née Arthur Marx, was one of the most important harpists in the twentieth century. Although he began as a self-taught musician and never learned to read music, he introduced the harp to millions of people ...
Separation and Connectedness through Travels Towards the Peach Blossom Spring: The Lack of Correspondence Between Diasporic Spaces(2019-04-13)
(Association of College and Research Libraries, 2019-04)Librarians speculate that the digitization and delivery of items through the HathiTrust may reduce or eliminate demand for the corresponding print content. This belief feeds into a perception that monographs housed within ...
(Association for Library Collections & Technical Services, 2019-04)This paper presents an analysis of e-book usage in one interdisciplinary research collection, for library and information science (LIS), at a large research institution. Drawing from the social sciences, humanities, and ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1473]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1352]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1057]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 977]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 831]