Welcome to IDEALS
, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the .
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
- Cat Climbing Frame Sisal Tree House Cat Platform Platform Big Cat Toy Creative Design Cat Claw Plate Grinding Claw Supply (color Beige)
- Zhi Furniture Bar Chairs, High Bar Bench Tall Chair Iron Solid Wood Industrial Wind redation Bar Stool Household Lifting Bar Chair W33cmxH60-80cm Two Kinds of Top [Leather Wood] BEI (color B)
- Red Wine Shelf Wrought Iron Wine Cup Holder, Upside Down Goblet Holder Household Cup Holder Wine Rack Decoration Hanging Hanging Cup Holder Wine (color Black, Size 60cm25cm)
- CAILD Black shower set copper shower artifact bathroom shower shower household shower head
- Tinksky 2pcs Mr and Mrs Santa Claus Christmas Dining Kitchen Chair Back Cover Set,Christmas Decoration
- C 1600mm×2300mm Royare Home Decorations mat Creative 3D Crystal Velvet Fabric Soft Skin-Friendly Easy to Handle Stains Faded Bedroom Kitchen Office Floor Mat Hanging Rattan Basket Cushion
- Caroline's Treasures Boston Terrier Indoor Outdoor Doormat, 18 x 27 , Multicolor
(School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2019)Harpo Marx, née Arthur Marx, was one of the most important harpists in the twentieth century. Although he began as a self-taught musician and never learned to read music, he introduced the harp to millions of people ...
Separation and Connectedness through Travels Towards the Peach Blossom Spring: The Lack of Correspondence Between Diasporic Spaces(2019-04-13)
(Association of College and Research Libraries, 2019-04)Librarians speculate that the digitization and delivery of items through the HathiTrust may reduce or eliminate demand for the corresponding print content. This belief feeds into a perception that monographs housed within ...
(Association for Library Collections & Technical Services, 2019-04)This paper presents an analysis of e-book usage in one interdisciplinary research collection, for library and information science (LIS), at a large research institution. Drawing from the social sciences, humanities, and ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1473]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1352]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1057]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 977]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 831]