Welcome to IDEALS
, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the .
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
- Spandex Elastic Sofa Predector Slipcovers Removable Wash Stretch Floral Printing All-Inclusive Sofa Seat Case for Living Room 10, Single seat
- Fashion Printing Predective All-Inclusive Elastic Slipcovers Corner Sofa Covers Sectional Sofa Cover Spandex Stretch Couch Cover 13, Double Seater
- Storage Trolleys Home Solid Wood Wall shelf Square shelf TV Wall Decoration Bedroom Wall shelf Wall Cabinet Wall Cabinet Storage Cabinet Racks & Holders (color bluee, Size 74.5 18 74.5cm)
- Fishing Fishing Chair Leisure Portable Thickening Solid Folding Mazar Chair Stool Fishing Stool Small Maza Black
- HEOEH Animal Llama Alpaca Doormats Area Rug Rugs Non-Slip Floor Mat Indoor Outdoor 60x39 inch
- 60cm LJFYXZ Bar Stool Retro Solid Wood Back Iron Frame Durable Bearing Strong 4 Sizes to Choose from Black (color 60cm)
- Useful Wine Rack Metal Wire Swing 6 Bottles Racks Creative Wine Rack Decoration Save Space
(School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2019)Harpo Marx, née Arthur Marx, was one of the most important harpists in the twentieth century. Although he began as a self-taught musician and never learned to read music, he introduced the harp to millions of people ...
Separation and Connectedness through Travels Towards the Peach Blossom Spring: The Lack of Correspondence Between Diasporic Spaces(2019-04-13)
(Association of College and Research Libraries, 2019-04)Librarians speculate that the digitization and delivery of items through the HathiTrust may reduce or eliminate demand for the corresponding print content. This belief feeds into a perception that monographs housed within ...
(Association for Library Collections & Technical Services, 2019-04)This paper presents an analysis of e-book usage in one interdisciplinary research collection, for library and information science (LIS), at a large research institution. Drawing from the social sciences, humanities, and ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1473]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1352]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1057]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 977]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 831]