Welcome to IDEALS
, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the .
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
- Farmerly Spandex Elastic Geometric Universal Sofa Cover L-Shape Slipcovers All-Inclusive Predector Stretch Single Couch Case Living Room 13, Single-Seater
- Hardwareh Towel Hanger Bathroom Hanger Bathroom Stainless Steel Kitchen and Toilet Piecemodern Simple and Durable Home Decoration Classic Quality Assurance
- CYHY redating Vintage Coating All Copper Basin Faucet Hot Cold Water Pumping Basin Faucet European Style Basin Faucet
- Artzfolio I Believe I Can Fly Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Black Frame 8.5 X 6Inch
- Chenille mat Bedroom Toilet Door mat Foot Pad doormats Bathroom Water-Absorbing Non-Slip mats mats at The Door-J 50x80cm(20x31inch)
- color04 H 39.3 xD 59 Geometric Semicircle Doormat Geometrical Shapes Squares Within Squares Abstract Background Soft color Palette Halfmoon doormats H 27.5 xD 41.3 bluee White
- NhaxElite Hello Doormat Flannel Flock Thin Non-Slip Indoor Outdoor Hello Doormat Large Small Inside Outside Front Door Mat Carpet Floor Rug 46x76cm
(School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2019)Harpo Marx, née Arthur Marx, was one of the most important harpists in the twentieth century. Although he began as a self-taught musician and never learned to read music, he introduced the harp to millions of people ...
Separation and Connectedness through Travels Towards the Peach Blossom Spring: The Lack of Correspondence Between Diasporic Spaces(2019-04-13)
(Association of College and Research Libraries, 2019-04)Librarians speculate that the digitization and delivery of items through the HathiTrust may reduce or eliminate demand for the corresponding print content. This belief feeds into a perception that monographs housed within ...
(Association for Library Collections & Technical Services, 2019-04)This paper presents an analysis of e-book usage in one interdisciplinary research collection, for library and information science (LIS), at a large research institution. Drawing from the social sciences, humanities, and ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1473]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1352]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1057]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 977]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 831]