Welcome to IDEALS
, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the .
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
- Hardwareh The Dark Copper Soapbox European Archaize color Toilet Soap Dish Soap Rack Bathroom Bathroom Hardware Accessories Retromodern Simple and Durable Home Decoration Classic Quality Assurance
- New Style (1set lot) Silicone Popsicle Mold 16 Rectangle Cuboid Shape Ice Cream Mold with Lid Free Shipping Bakeware
- Artiss 5-Piece Dining Set - 1 x Metal Dining Table with Tempered Glass Top and 4 x PVC Upholstery Chairs
- SLH White Length 70cm Retro Balcony Living Room Indoor Flower Pot Rack European Solid Wood Multi-Layer Flower Stand
- Door Mat Indoor Toilet Seat Three-Piece Floor Mat Non-Slip Bathroom Mat Creative Carpet,DesertWoman
- White 8hook Simple Hook Hanger Modern Hook Door Back Coat Hook Foldable Telescopic, Wood color Brown White (color Wood color, Size 7hook)
- AAG Knitted Cotton Sofa Cover Slipcovers All-Inclusive Couch Case for Different Shape Sofa Solid color Couch Corner Cover Cases 9, Pillow Case
(School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2019)Harpo Marx, née Arthur Marx, was one of the most important harpists in the twentieth century. Although he began as a self-taught musician and never learned to read music, he introduced the harp to millions of people ...
Separation and Connectedness through Travels Towards the Peach Blossom Spring: The Lack of Correspondence Between Diasporic Spaces(2019-04-13)
(Association of College and Research Libraries, 2019-04)Librarians speculate that the digitization and delivery of items through the HathiTrust may reduce or eliminate demand for the corresponding print content. This belief feeds into a perception that monographs housed within ...
(Association for Library Collections & Technical Services, 2019-04)This paper presents an analysis of e-book usage in one interdisciplinary research collection, for library and information science (LIS), at a large research institution. Drawing from the social sciences, humanities, and ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1473]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1352]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1057]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 977]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 831]