Welcome to IDEALS
, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the .
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
- Hoohobbers Junior Director Chair, Primary Canvas
- Elastic Sofa Cover Set for Living Room Sofa Towel Slip-Resistant Sofa Covers for Pets Strech Sofa Slipcover colour5, 2-Seater 145-185cm
- Fine Iron gold Suspension Freely Adjustable for Market Regular Goblet 4 Sizes Available (Size 60 35cm)
- Monarch Specialties I 3171 Accent Table with A Drawer, Glossy Grey
- Semicircle Area Rug Carpet Nebula Door mat Indoors Bathroom Mats Non Slip W47 x H32 INCH
- color11 H 51.1 xD 76.7 Navy bluee Semicircle Doormat Cool Pattern with Geometrical Triangle Shapes in Striped Designed Image Halfmoon doormats H 27.5 xD 41.3 Dark bluee and White
- GOONBQ 1 pc Kitchen Colander Silicone Wash Rice Colander Snap Filter Plate Fruits Vegetables and Noodles Washing Draining Board red
(School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2019)Harpo Marx, née Arthur Marx, was one of the most important harpists in the twentieth century. Although he began as a self-taught musician and never learned to read music, he introduced the harp to millions of people ...
Separation and Connectedness through Travels Towards the Peach Blossom Spring: The Lack of Correspondence Between Diasporic Spaces(2019-04-13)
(Association of College and Research Libraries, 2019-04)Librarians speculate that the digitization and delivery of items through the HathiTrust may reduce or eliminate demand for the corresponding print content. This belief feeds into a perception that monographs housed within ...
(Association for Library Collections & Technical Services, 2019-04)This paper presents an analysis of e-book usage in one interdisciplinary research collection, for library and information science (LIS), at a large research institution. Drawing from the social sciences, humanities, and ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1473]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1352]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1057]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 977]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 831]