Welcome to IDEALS
, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the .
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
- Single Size 2pcs, bluee Bubbles Galaxy 3D Bedding Sets Bedlinen Mysterious Sky Night Duvet Cover Set Single Size 2 Pieces bluee Bubbles
- Farmerly WLIARLEO Universal Sofa Cover Elastic Strench for Double Three Seat Covers Home Decorative Corner Sofa Cover for Living Room Sofa Cover 2, Single seat 90-140cm
- SADASD Antique Bathroom Full Copper Basin Faucet 3 Hole gold Chrome Phnom Penh White Paint Brown Old Chrome White Basin Sink Mixer Tap Ceramic Valve Core Cold Water With G1 2 Hose
- Glass wrought iron small round table sofa coffee table coffee table simple telephone table nightstand ( color Silver 404050cm )
- Space Semicircle Doormat Doodle Style Cartoon Rocket Astronaut and UFO Alien Life Forms Earth Heavenly Bodies Halfmoon doormats H 23.6 xD 35.4 Multicolor
- color05 H 15.7 xD 23.6 Letter D Semicircle Doormat Retro Fashion Vibes Inspired Typography Design with Capital D Language Alphabet Halfmoon doormats H 27.5 xD 41.3 bluee Yellow
- Farmerly 50CM Non-Stick Sugarcraft Fondant Rolling Pin Baking Rough Clay Pizza Pasta Roller Cake Accessories Gift
(School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2019)Harpo Marx, née Arthur Marx, was one of the most important harpists in the twentieth century. Although he began as a self-taught musician and never learned to read music, he introduced the harp to millions of people ...
Separation and Connectedness through Travels Towards the Peach Blossom Spring: The Lack of Correspondence Between Diasporic Spaces(2019-04-13)
(Association of College and Research Libraries, 2019-04)Librarians speculate that the digitization and delivery of items through the HathiTrust may reduce or eliminate demand for the corresponding print content. This belief feeds into a perception that monographs housed within ...
(Association for Library Collections & Technical Services, 2019-04)This paper presents an analysis of e-book usage in one interdisciplinary research collection, for library and information science (LIS), at a large research institution. Drawing from the social sciences, humanities, and ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1473]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1352]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1057]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 977]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 831]