Welcome to IDEALS
, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the .
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
- LQQFFCreative Table Wall-Mounted Dining Table, Folding Table, Computer Desk, Easy Learning Desk, (color A, Size 60 40cm)
- Pillow Perfect Wicker Seat Cushion with Melon Sunbrella Fabric, Set of 2
- Extra Large Faux Fur Bean Bag Cover - Cream Pierre - Suitable for Bedroom, Living Room or Lounge Room
- Allied Brass Dottingham Collection Towel Bar with Integrated Hooks, DT-41-18-PEG-ABR
- Bathroom Black Space Aluminum Multi-Function Rack Vanity Storage Rack Primary color (color Black)
- Eazyhurry Sad Puppy Pug Printed Low-Profile Non-Slip Rubber Doormat Super Absorbs Mud Door Mat Indoor Outdoor Floor Dirt Trapper Mat Entrance Rug Carpet Beige 23.6 x35.4
- 4 XUERUI Doormats Barrier MAT Door MAT Rubber Backed Medium Runner Barrier MATS Rug (50CM80CM) 6 Styles (color 5)
- Round Lanbinxiang@ 10 Omelette Kitchen Gadgets, Creative Kitchen Gadgets Practical (Specification Round)
(School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2019)Harpo Marx, née Arthur Marx, was one of the most important harpists in the twentieth century. Although he began as a self-taught musician and never learned to read music, he introduced the harp to millions of people ...
Separation and Connectedness through Travels Towards the Peach Blossom Spring: The Lack of Correspondence Between Diasporic Spaces(2019-04-13)
(Association of College and Research Libraries, 2019-04)Librarians speculate that the digitization and delivery of items through the HathiTrust may reduce or eliminate demand for the corresponding print content. This belief feeds into a perception that monographs housed within ...
(Association for Library Collections & Technical Services, 2019-04)This paper presents an analysis of e-book usage in one interdisciplinary research collection, for library and information science (LIS), at a large research institution. Drawing from the social sciences, humanities, and ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1473]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1352]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1057]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 977]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 831]