Welcome to IDEALS
, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the .
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
- LQQFFCreative Table Wall-Mounted Dining Table, Folding Table, Computer Desk, Easy Learning Desk, (color A, Size 60 40cm)
- Pillow Perfect Wicker Seat Cushion with Melon Sunbrella Fabric, Set of 2
- Farmerly Modern Baroque Floral Printing Sofa Elastic Predector Slip Cover Minimalist Removable Anti-Dirty Stretch Couch Case Living Room 2, Tow Seater
- Allied Brass Prestige Skyline Collection Towel Bar with Integrated Hooks, P1000-41-24-PEG-CA
- OneHoney Geometric Mgoldccan Trellis Pattern with Floral Entrance Rug Floor Mats Home Welcome shoes Scraper Doormat 18 x 30
- Door-mat,Rusty Wood Door Flowers in Italian Town Authentic Nostalgic Building,Door Mats Inside Bathroom Mat Non Slip,Cream purplec Brown,24 x36
- Spandex Elastic Slipcovers Sofa Covers Sectional Sofa Cover Stretch All-Inclusive Sofa Towel Couch Case Cover for Livingroom 2, Three-Seater
- Height 65cm width 30cm FairOnly Natural Wood Frame for Wall Canvas Oil Painting Large Size DIY Picture Wall Frame Poster Frame Photo Fame Cadre Photo murale Height 140cm Width 70cm
(School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2019)Harpo Marx, née Arthur Marx, was one of the most important harpists in the twentieth century. Although he began as a self-taught musician and never learned to read music, he introduced the harp to millions of people ...
Separation and Connectedness through Travels Towards the Peach Blossom Spring: The Lack of Correspondence Between Diasporic Spaces(2019-04-13)
(Association of College and Research Libraries, 2019-04)Librarians speculate that the digitization and delivery of items through the HathiTrust may reduce or eliminate demand for the corresponding print content. This belief feeds into a perception that monographs housed within ...
(Association for Library Collections & Technical Services, 2019-04)This paper presents an analysis of e-book usage in one interdisciplinary research collection, for library and information science (LIS), at a large research institution. Drawing from the social sciences, humanities, and ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1473]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1352]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1057]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 977]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 831]