Welcome to IDEALS
, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the .
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
- LQQFFCreative Table Wall-Mounted Dining Table, Folding Table, Computer Desk, Easy Learning Desk, (color A, Size 60 40cm)
- Pillow Perfect Wicker Seat Cushion with Melon Sunbrella Fabric, Set of 2
- Universal Elastic Sofa Covers for Living Room Sofa Towel Slip-Resistant Sofa Cover Strech Sofa Slipcover 1 2 3 4 Seater colour5, Two-Seater
- Red Wine Shelf Bar Red Wine Glass Rack, Upside Down Goblet Frame, Home Creative Hanging Cup Rack
- Family Decor Doormat for Entrance Way Indoor Bathroom Front Door Area Floor Mat Rugs Rubber Non Slip Waterproof Absorb Kitchen Runner Carpet, Water and Fire Basketball (32 x20 )
- Doormat Non Slip Rug Floor Door Ground mat Bedroom Living Room Door entrances Patio Entry Ways pad Footcloth-A 16 24inch(40 60cm)
- color14 H 51.1 xD 76.7 Mexican Semicircle Doormat Folkloric Old Vintage Ornament Design with Geometric Shapes and Stripes colorful Halfmoon doormats H 27.5 xD 41.3 Multicolor
- Farmerly BAKINGCHE Stainless Steel Pot Cover Rack Dinner Plates Kitchen Shovel Spoon Rests Clips Holder Gear Accessories Supplies Case S
(School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2019)Harpo Marx, née Arthur Marx, was one of the most important harpists in the twentieth century. Although he began as a self-taught musician and never learned to read music, he introduced the harp to millions of people ...
Separation and Connectedness through Travels Towards the Peach Blossom Spring: The Lack of Correspondence Between Diasporic Spaces(2019-04-13)
(Association of College and Research Libraries, 2019-04)Librarians speculate that the digitization and delivery of items through the HathiTrust may reduce or eliminate demand for the corresponding print content. This belief feeds into a perception that monographs housed within ...
(Association for Library Collections & Technical Services, 2019-04)This paper presents an analysis of e-book usage in one interdisciplinary research collection, for library and information science (LIS), at a large research institution. Drawing from the social sciences, humanities, and ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1473]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1352]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1057]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 977]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 831]