Welcome to IDEALS
, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the .
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
- Iuhan Wood Nightstand Night Table Simple Log Bedroom Storage Cabinet Wood 4 Legs Storage Single Drawer Cabinet for Storage, Side Table for Small Spaces
- Universal Elastic Sofa Cover Dirt-Resistant Splash Ink Design Couch Slipcover Stretch Furniture Cover Corner Sofa Living Room 5, 2 Seater
- (Fireman Sam) - BRANDWEERMAN SAM STOEL - Vario
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Black full copper cold water faucet contemporary base table basin Taichung basin basin wash basin
- Anmevor Indoor Doormat Entrance Floor Rug Welcome Kitchen Bathroom Mats Non Slip,Starfish Conch Seashell Beach Theme 20 x 32 inch Large
- Metal Horse Basket with Hooks
- Grey 4060 Royare Home Decorations mat Entry Door Entry Foot Cartoon Animal Horse Anti-Slip mat Bathroom Floor Bedroom Living Room (color bluee, Size 40 60) (color White, Size 40 60)
- Multi Function Kitchen Stainless Steel Scissors Shears Fish Meat Vegetables Bottle Opener BBQ Tools Kitchen Accessories Green
(School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2019)Harpo Marx, née Arthur Marx, was one of the most important harpists in the twentieth century. Although he began as a self-taught musician and never learned to read music, he introduced the harp to millions of people ...
Separation and Connectedness through Travels Towards the Peach Blossom Spring: The Lack of Correspondence Between Diasporic Spaces(2019-04-13)
(Association of College and Research Libraries, 2019-04)Librarians speculate that the digitization and delivery of items through the HathiTrust may reduce or eliminate demand for the corresponding print content. This belief feeds into a perception that monographs housed within ...
(Association for Library Collections & Technical Services, 2019-04)This paper presents an analysis of e-book usage in one interdisciplinary research collection, for library and information science (LIS), at a large research institution. Drawing from the social sciences, humanities, and ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1473]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1352]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1057]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 977]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 831]